Performance Gap Indicator (PGI) Assessments in Melbourne
The Performance Gap Indicator (PGI) isn’t just a company culture assessment! PGI combines the anonymous individual employee responses and analyses the results across all five Non-Financial Key Performance Indicators (NF-KPIs) for a much more multifaceted and revealing look at an organisation’s strengths and performance gaps.
The survey takes under 9 minutes to complete. Responses are compiled into one company-wide performance report. Responses are further segmentable by the team, location, or department for comparative sub-reports and analysis.
The PGI features 2 available reporting options.
- PGI Diagnostic - the comprehensive benchmark assessment to identify and measure company-wide performance gaps.
- PGI Pulse* - the follow up assessment to quantify performance improvement, confirm ROI, and implement regular interval reporting.
Each of the 45 questions in the PGI survey corresponds to one of the 5 NF-KPIs. Questions are also organised into one of the following 3 scales:
- True Scale - how true is each statement to the organisation.
- Important Scale - how important is each statement to the organisation.
- Effective Scale - how effective is the organisation at each statement.
PGI collects optional demographic variables for greater data analysis.
- Gender - Male, Female, or Other
- Tenure - Less than 1 Year, 1 to 5 Years, 6 to 10 Years, or Greater than 10 Years
- Level of Customer Interaction - Direct or Indirect
- Role - Management or Non-Management
The PGI report features multiple data analysis on company-wide performance.
- NF-KPI Ideal Responses - combines responses associated with each of the 5 core areas for quick, at-a-glance performance analysis.
- Statement by Statement - details the collective breakdown of responses for each statement, colour coded by its corresponding NF-KPI.
- GAP Scores - compares Important Scale responses to matching responses on the Effective Scale. The GAP Score value is the difference between the Effective Scale and the Total Potential (100%).
- Strengths & Concerns - highlights positive (above 80%) and negative (below 50%) statement ideal responses.
Ready to find out more?
Get You Free Business Health Check to Begin the PGI Assessment!